This article explains Access Control for GFI Archiver and lists their pre-configured groups.
- By default, users can browse and search only their archived items.
- Access Control enables you to group users together and grants them access to other users’ archived items.
- The pre-configured groups are listed in the table below:
- Enables users with a management or supervisory role in your organization to browse and search through archived items of all the users forming part of that group.
User Access Control
- Enables specific users to browse and search archived items of other users.
- For example, this feature can be used to grant users access to the archived items of another user that no longer forms part of your company, and whose account was deleted.
- Enables a group to access archived items in a specific mailbox.
- For example, enable all salespersons to have access to firstname.lastname@example.org.