- This article explains the process of adding users as Group Managers in Access Control of GFI Archiver.
- Only users with a management or supervisory role in your organization can browse and search through archived items of all the users forming part of that group.
- Adding a user here grants that user access to all items archived within GFI Archiver for that particular group of users.
Follow these steps to add users as a Group Manager:
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Click Access Control.
- Click Configure Group Managers.
- Select the user to add as a manager from the Manager field and the group to which full access will be granted.
- Click Add. Repeat to add other users to other groups.
- A user can be added to multiple groups by selecting the same user and a different group.
- Click Save to finalize settings.