This article explains the process of adding users as Group Managers in Access Control of GFI Archiver.
Users can be configured to have access to the mailboxes of users configured within Active Directory groups. Adding a user here grants that user access to all items archived within GFI Archiver for that particular group of users.
Follow these steps to add users as a Group Manager:
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Click Access Control.
- Click Configure Group Managers.
- Select the user to add as a manager from the Manager field and the group to which full access will be granted.
- Click Add. Repeat to add other users to other groups.
- A user can be added to multiple groups by selecting the same user and a different group.
- Click Save to finalize settings.
After configuring a manager for the group, the manager should log in to the Archiver console > Archive tab. From here they should now have access to mailboxes other their own in the Browse Conversations for: section.
Understanding Access Control in GFI Archiver
Defining Access Control for Specific Users in GFI Archiver
Configuring Shared Mailboxes in Access Control of GFI Archiver