This article provides the steps on how to import configurations from a file in GFI EventsManager.
- Click File > Import and Export Configurations...
- Select Import the desired configurations from a file and click Next.
- Specify the path where the import file is stored or click Browse... to look for it.
- Click Next.
- Select the configurations you want to import and click Next.
- Wait for GFI EventsManager to import the configurations and click OK.
Note: If GFI EventsManager detects other configurations, it will ask you if you want to override or merge both configurations.