This article describes the process to create an account on the new support portal in order to submit service or feature requests.
Note: If you are using the GFI Support Portal for the first time or you have used the older Support portal before the migration in 2018, you will need to create a new account.
- Browse to
- At the top-right corner of the screen, click Submit a Request or Sign In.
- On the Sign In page, Click the Sign up link.
- Enter your name and email.
- Check your email account for a verification email to access the support portal.
- You should be able to sign in to the support portal and submit a request.