The Kerio Connect license key is specific for each OS (Windows, macOS, and Linux). If you are migrating Kerio Connect from one OS to another, you should update the OS of your license key.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to change the OS of your license key.
- Launch the Product Registration page.
- Enter your Server license number and the Code from image (captcha).
- Go through the wizard steps and select the OS.
- In the end, download the license file.
- Log in to the Kerio Administration Interface.
- Click on the Status icon.
- Click Dashboard.
- Under the License Details section, click Install license.
- In the Install License pop-up window, click Browse and select the downloaded license.key file.
- Click OK.