The Kerio Connect license key is specific for each OS (Windows, MacOS, Linux). If you are migrating Kerio Connect from one OS to another, updating the OS of your license key is also necessary.
- Click HERE to launch Product Registration page
- Enter your license key and go through the wizard until you get to a point to select the OS.
- In the end, you will have an option to download the license file.
- Log in to the Kerio Administration Interface
- Under Dashboard > Install License > Select the downloaded license.key file