The Kerio Connect license key is specific for each OS (Windows, MacOS, and Linux). If you are migrating Kerio Connect from one OS to another, updating the OS of your license key is also necessary.
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how you can update or change the OS of your license key as a mandatory step.
- Launch the Product Registration page.
- Enter your Server license number and the captcha code.
- Go through the wizard steps and select the OS.
- In the end, download the license file.
- Log in to the Kerio Administration Interface.
- Under Dashboard > Install License > select the downloaded license.key file from Browse.
- Click the OK button to confirm the upload and the license of the OS is now changed successfully.