This article describes how to install the NetPrintQueue2FAX printer driver on Windows® 7/8/10. This procedure is the same as adding any other Windows® network printer driver.
- From Control Panel select Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers > Add Printer > Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer and click Next.
- Select NetPrintQueue2Fax printer from the list of found printers, or click The printer that I want isn’t listed to manually type the path of NetPrintQueue2Fax using the format \\FaxServerName\NetPrintQueue2Fax.
- If GFI FaxMaker is installed on a 64-bit machine, the driver needs to be located manually:
- Click OK in the No driver found dialog to locate the driver manually.
- Browse to the GFI FaxMaker server and open shared folder NetPrintQueue2Fax_Drivers.
- Select npqf.inf and click Open to install the driver.
- Windows® will verify the publisher of the driver software. Click Install this driver software anyway to proceed.
- Click Finish to add the NetPrintQueue2Fax printer to the list of printers.