What Is New in Kerio Connect?
7th August 2019
The following are the fixes in this release:
- Emails are not sent from Microsoft Outlook 2019 after Microsoft Office update to version 1903 - 11425.20228.
- Calendar is not syncing with Microsoft Outlook for Windows due to Active Sync connection issues.
- Issue with calendar invite notification E-mail on Mac outlook with Kerio version 9.2.9.
- Mailbird client fails to fetch emails.
- Public folder rights are updated incorrectly.
- Overview of Shared Sent Items folder displays the sender's address instead of the recipient's address.
- Verify Your Identity dialog opens when using webmail over HTTPS.
- Calendar events with attachments are causing issues with Active Sync synchronization.
- Dragging a contact from "To:" field to email body doesn't work.
- LDAP search does not return results when using non-standard fields.
- Digital signature from Kerio Connect Client is not accepted by Gmail
- KOFF is not loading correctly after update to Outlook Microsoft Outlook 2019 version 1903 - 11425.20228.
- Mailbird client hangs during account configuration.
- NMAP shows the program name as Kerio.
- Add a prompt on encryption when there is not enough disk space.
- EWS: "DateTimeCreated" property is missing.
- Domain folder rights are updated incorrectly.
Thank you for all the feedback and those who participated in the beta program!