Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) is a protocol which allows a desktop or mobile device to synchronize data with Exchange mailboxes.
This article guides you on how to create and configure the Kerio Connect Profile via Exchange ActiveSync in Outlook.
- Open Outlook and go to File > Add Account.
- Choose Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
- Choose Exchange ActiveSync and click Next.
- Type all the necessary information and click Next.
- In case you see a Security Alert message regarding SSL certificate, just click Yes to accept Self-signed SSL certificate.
In case of any issues, please check the article: Configuring SSL certificates in Kerio Connect.
- Once the process has been completed, click Close.
- Uncheck Set up Outlook Mobile on my phone, too and click Finish.
NOTE: If you want to set up EAS on your mobile device, please check the articles below:
iOS: Integrating EAS Accounts with Kerio Connect on iOS Devices
Android: Configuring Exchange ActiveSync Accounts on Android Devices for Kerio Connect