This article guides you on how to configure your Kerio Connect Email on Windows Mail (Built-In).
- Open Mail application in Windows.
- Click Add account.
- Select Exchange.
NOTE: Scroll down if you choose to use POP/IMAP.
- Type your email address and click Next.
- If Autodiscovery is configured properly, type your password and click Sign In.
- In case you encounter the error below regarding your account, check this article to resolve the issue.
Something went wrong
We couldn't find info for that account. Make sure that the email address is correct, then try again.
- Click the Sync button on top and click Continue to verify the Self-signed SSL certificate.
NOTE: In case you encounter any issues on the certificate, please check this article: Configuring SSL certificates in Kerio Connect
You email messages should now be synced with Windows Mail.