The error below has occurred after entering the credentials during an email set up on Windows Mail (Built-In).
Something went wrong
We couldn't find info for that account. Make sure that the email address is correct, then try again.
This article provides a solution to this particular Windows Mail issue.
- On the error message window from the Mail account set up, click Try Again.
- Type your Username and Domain.
- If successful, you can continue setting up your email account.
If the same error comes up, click Advanced.
- Specify the Domain and Server settings, then enable SSL connection.
- Click Sign In to confirm changes.
After entering the correct settings, you should now be able to continue setting up your email account on Windows Mail.