This article guides you on how to set up the Kerio Connect email profile on eM Client.
- Download and install the eM Client.
- Start by setting up a New Account. Type your email and click Start Now.
If Autodiscovery is configured correctly, you will only need to enter your password.
- Confirm your credentials by putting a checkmark under Do the same during the rest of the discovery. Click Yes to continue.
- Type your Account details and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- If the certificate is self-signed, click Connect to verify the certificate.
NOTE: In case you encounter any certificate issues, please check the article: Configuring SSL certificates in Kerio Connect
Your Kerio Connect email should now be downloaded and synced with the eM Client.