This article guides you on how to configure the Kerio Connect profile using Exchange on Mailbird.
- Download and install Mailbird.
- Type your name and email address under Add Account.
- Type your password and put a checkmark under This is a Microsoft Exchange account.
- In case you get an Autodiscover error, please check this article to fix the issue.
The Exchange autodiscover service cannot be located. Makes sure your email and password is correct and try again, or contact your server administrator to make sure autodiscover is enabled.
- If an error occurred when sending a message regarding a problem with SSL/TLS authentication, please check this article to fix the issue.
Mailbird was unable to send the message. Please check your 'From' identity's outgoing server settings.
Your Kerio Connect email should now sync with the Mailbird client.