This article explains how you can set up an additional Kerio Connect Profile on Spark in the iOS mobile.
- Open the Spark app from your mobile.
- Click the triple bar icon on top and go to Settings.
- Choose Mail Accounts.
- Select Add Account.
- Choose Kerio Connect.
- Type your email address and password and click Open Advanced Settings.
- Type your Server address.
- Click Continue to bypass the SSL certificate warning message.
The security certificate for the server is invalid or expired. Therefore, connection to this server is not secure. Do you wish to continue anyway?
NOTE: If you encountered a security certificate error, please check this article for further troubleshooting.
- Select your Notification Preferences then click Done.
Your additional Kerio Connect email should now sync with the Spark app.