XMLAPI is a feature in GFI FaxMaker that allows transmission of faxes from XML files. To use this feature, follow the steps below on how to activate and configure via GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Access GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Right-click on Advanced and select Text-API/XMLAPI.
- Select Properties.
- Go to the XMLAPI tab and mark Enabled to switch on XMLAPI.
- Click Add to select the folders where XMLAPIs will be stored. To check sub-folders for XMLAPIs, select Include Subfolders.
After processing an XMLAPI, GFI FaxMaker creates a response file (*.status extension).
- By default, GFI FaxMaker stores response files in the pickup folders.
To store all response files in one location, select Store all response files in one folder and specify a location. For more information refer to Evaluating XMLAPI Response Files.
- Click OK to apply the settings.
- To continue with the XMLAPI setup, please go to Factors When Creating XMLAPI for GFI FaxMaker.