Under the Dialling options, the country code can be removed if it matches the details in the My Country Code field and if International Dialling is selected, the area code can be deleted. However, there may be cases when this particular action is not possible which causes a failure when trying to send a fax.
This article guides you on the settings that you need to check under Dialling in the GFI FaxMaker to ensure that users have the correct configuration.
- Ensure the settings in the Dialling tab of the fax server configuration are set correctly.
- The International Dialling option and the National Dialling must not be enabled.
- The area code should be included in brackets.
- Ensure the area code is entered correctly in the Dialling tab of the fax server configuration.
- Ensure the country code is entered correctly in the Dialling tab of the fax server configuration.
- Ensure the settings for International Dialling in the Dialling tab of the fax server configuration are set correctly.
- Ensure there is a plus sign (+) preceding the number.
Other problems are mainly due to incorrect Dialling logic configuration. For more information on how to properly set up the Dialling options in the FaxMaker Configuration, please refer to Configuring Dialling in the GFI FaxMaker Configuration.