Coverpages contains important fax details such as the sender, recipient, and message. By default, GFI FaxMaker includes a number of built-in coverpages which you can modify by following the steps below.
- Access the GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Navigate to Coverpages > Coverpages.
- Right-click on the appropriate coverpage to edit and select Properties.
- From the Options tab, click Edit and it will open the coverpage in a text editor.
- Edit the page as required.
NOTE: When editing coverpages, you can use fields to show custom information. For more information refer to Supported Merge-Fields.
- Save and exit when complete.
- Click OK to apply the changes.