There are several considerations to keep in mind before creating XMLAPI for GFI FaxMaker. This article details what these considerations are along with important examples pertaining to their application.
- When using XMLAPI, create an XML file (.xml format) that contains the parameters of the fax or SMS to transmit.
- All XMLAPI parameters should be within an XML container
Data should then be contained in three separate containers as follows:
||In this container, specify fax transmission properties such as Subject, attachment and message file.|
||Enter sender details in this container.|
Specify recipient information in this container.
- An XML header is also required.
This is usually set as:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
- To learn more about XMLAPI fields and parameters, refer to the following articles:
- For more information, see the article: Sample XMLAPIs for Fax and SMS.