Traffic charts are located in the Status section of the Kerio Control admin page. Sometimes, you may mat to modify the default values of Time interval for Traffic Charts.
E.g., set it to 1 year instead of 1 month:
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to achieve this from the Kerio Control Webadmin.
- There are a few constants which are used for Traffic Charts statistics:
- Modifying these variables might lead to stability issues with Webadmin UI of Kerio Control.
It is required to take the backup before proceeding with internal files’ modification.
Access to Kerio Control Webadmin and SSH.
- Enable SSH and log in using SSH PuTTY client. You can refer to the first part (Accessing the operating system) of the article Modifying Configuration Parameters in Kerio Control for more information.
- Navigate to the
/opt/kerio/winroutefolder. The command is
- Make the system writeable:
mount -o rw,remount /
- Open and modify the webadmin/appWidgets.js file to suit your time interval:
nano +1409 webadmin/appWidgets.js
See the highlighted white section in the below screenshot:
- You can set up the variables for a time interval for a year like:
- Save the file (Ctrl+O) and restart Kerio Control with this command:
The 1-year option is now seen in Kerio Control Webadmin UI confirming the changes were successful.