Kerio Connect Client is a native desktop application for managing emails, chat messages, calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes. This article describes the process to install and configure the Kerio Connect Client on Windows.
Kerio Connect Server needs to be installed.
- Open your browser and go to the Kerio Connect Webmail page.
- Click on the Integration with Windows link.
- Click on the Download button in the Kerio Connect Client section.
- Open the downloaded installer to run the installation.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- If needed, click the Advanced button to specify the Server address as well - it can be either FQDN or the IP address.
- If you are using third-party antivirus software, please exclude the following folders from scanning to avoid stability issues with Kerio Connect Client:
C:\Program Files\Kerio(if this folder is created)