GFI LanGuard enables you to automatically display warning messages before and after remediation operations. These messages are displayed on the end-users' computer and in some cases, allows them to select after deployment options, or notify them about the operations to be carried out.
This article guides you on how to customize predefined messages and set the language according to the scan target's computer language.
- Launch GFI LanGuard.
- Go to Remediate > Remediation Center.
- Select a remediation action, such as Deploy Software Updates.
- Click Remediate.
- Click Advanced options.
- From the Remediation Options dialog, go to Before Deployment > Messages.
- Customize any of the following options.
Option Description Language Select the message language. When not waiting for user approval Use or customize the pre-defined message that launches on the end user’s computer when GFI LanGuard is not waiting for approval. When waiting for user approval Use or customize the pre-defined message that launches on the end user’s computer when GFI LanGuard is waiting for approval.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.