GFI LanGuard enables you to discover and manage mobile devices such as phone or tablets through the Mobile Device Management Source.
To learn how you can connect to Microsoft Exchange Server for your mobile device, follow the process below.
- Launch GFI LanGuard.
- Go to Configuration > Mobile Devices and select Add Mobile Device Management Source.
- Select Microsoft Exchange Server on the Type drop-down menu and enter the Server Name.
- Specify the credentials for Microsoft Exchange under Authenticate Using and click Next.
- Set to refresh mobile device information by scheduling an audit.
Optional: Place a checkmark on Exclude Mobile Devices to ignore mobile devices while processing the audit then click Next.
- Select or unselect the accounts to manage and click Finish.