Release date: September 16, 2019
Kerio Connect 9.2.11 brings a host of new features as well as fixes to previously reported issues/bugs. These updates are as follows:
- KOFF performance has been improved for searching for items.
- This benefits mainly x64 platforms.
- Open Java runtime is used for XMPP (replacing Oracle Java).
- Kerio Connect fails to start if the
luks.containerfile is missing.
- Built-in Admin cannot deactivate the "Archive folder rights" checkbox.
- BCC is ignored in emails sent via ActiveSync.
- A calendar-invite from iCloud moves to another time.
- Cannot deactivate access for users to the archive.
- Chat is not working in Safari.
- Kerio Connect trims large notes with no warning.
- Delivery/Read receipts are not working with Outlook 2016/2019 Exchange ActiveSync profile.
- eM Client: When trying to share a calendar, an unnamed error pops up.
- eM Client: When you want to upload a new distribution list on Kerio, an error pops up, and the upload is not successful, regardless of whether you copy the list or create a new one.
- Email attachments are missing when using Outlook with KOC.
- GAL photos do not sync with AD.
- Kerio Connect webmail login form does not contain anti-CFR token (XSS).
- Kerio Connect compatibility with The Bat! IMAP search.
- KOFF does not fully sync deleted items from shared folders to the server.
- Outlook for Mac reverts back the change to the appointment date from series.
- Private calendar event's attachments are visible to all users.
- Public calendar link becomes broken after renaming it via BusyCal (MacOS).
- Reply messages contain extra strange numbers and characters.
- Report Problem and Technical Support buttons are not working.
- Secure Message signing does not work when the recipient is macOS Mojave Apple Mail.
- The message when an attachment is blocked is not displayed in KOFF.
- Time zone issue for Outlook 365 calendar invites.
- The title for New Contact Group, New Task, and New Note is incorrect.
- When a user clicks to add extra disk space, a Resizing Fails error occurs.
We appreciate all who can test the updates mentioned above and provide feedback. Ensure you take the necessary backups when working in production environments.
- Linux Debian 64bit (.deb)
- Linux 64-bit (.rpm)
- Mac (.dmg)
- Windows 64-bit (.exe)