This article shares the PDF guides for configuring Brooktrout SR140 Fax over IP (FoIP) software with the most commonly requested phone systems.
Note: For the complete listing, go to the Dialogic page for Tested Brooktrout FoIP Interoperability.
Click on the links given below to download the PDF guides for configuring the Brooktrout SR140 Fax over IP (FoIP) software:
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.0 (CUCM 8.0) for use with Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Integrating GFI Fax Maker with the ShoreTel System for a complete telephony solution for both voice and fax.
- Configuring a T38Fax.com SIP trunk for use with the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Configuring a basic installation of the following Dialogic Media Gateways when interfacing between a Public Branch Exchange (PBX) and the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Configuring the Mitel 5000CP and GFI Fax Maker with Brooktrout SR140.
- Configuring Avaya Aura Communication Manager and Avaya Aura Session Manager using a SIP trunk interface with the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.
- Configuring the babyTEL service for Brooktrout SR140 parameters on your SIP compatible telephone system.
- Configuring the AudioCodes Mediant1000 Gateway for use with the Dialogic Brooktrout SR140.