October 25, 2019
Kerio Control 9.3.2 addresses several bugs/issues presented in the earlier versions.
- "Single Internet Link" forwards all traffic to a dead-end if 1 WAN link present
- Problem with port forwarding by source IP with DHCP
- Source NAT preselects first entry in the list repeatedly
- HA - Active Slave does not apply MAC filter rules properly
- ScreenConnect application keeps disconnecting
- DHCP allocated incorrect number shown on UI
- SACK Vulnerability patches to Kernel
- User not able to configure
We appreciate anybody who can test this new functionality. Proper backup mechanisms should be in place when running in production environments.