Kerio Control 9.3.2 has been released and is available for download.
Release Date: November 21, 2019
What Has Changed?
Changes in this release include the following:
- VPN Client Support for macOS Catalina.
- VPN Client compatibility with Microsoft Windows 10 (1903).
- PPPoE Interface not saved on Edit.
- SACK Vulnerability patches to Kernel.
- Problem with port forwarding by source IP with DHCP.
- ScreenConnect application keeps disconnecting.
- DHCP allocated the incorrect number shown on UI.
"Single Internet Link" forwards all traffic to a dead-end if 1 WAN link present
- Web filter not blocking streaming websites.
- Microsoft Discovery Service not finding devices over VPN.
- Source NAT preselects first entry in the list repeatedly.
- User is not able to configure tcp_min_snd_mss.
- HA - Active Slave does not apply MAC filter rules properly.
- HA - Sync not working correctly due to incorrect archive file size.
- VPN Client not opening browser when 2FA configured (Linux).
It is advised to ensure that proper backup mechanisms are in place when running in production environments.