Kerio Connect is constantly showing the following entries in the Logs:
[11/Oct/2019 09:34:47] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus module: Unable to open DLL library D:\Kerio\MailServer/plugins/kavmodule.dll
[11/Oct/2019 09:39:48] AntivirusModule.cpp: Antivirus module: Unable to open DLL library D:\Kerio\MailServer/plugins/kavmodule.dll
This article provides steps on how to resolve this error message.
- Admin access to Kerio Connect server.
- The latest version of Kerio Connect is installed.
- Ensure that the Kerio folder (in this case
D:\Kerio\MailServer) is excluded from any Antivirus software or firewall installed on the server.
Navigate to the folder reported in the logs (i.e.,
Download the attached zip file containing the
Extract the content of the zip file to the directory in step 2.Note: The DLL file attached is from a server running version 9.2.10. Please ensure that the affected server is running the same version to avoid any issues after copying the DLL file.
The error message is no longer shown in the Logs.
- Antivirus Plugin Is Failing to Update with SSL Certificate Errors
- I/O Timeout in Antivirus Debug Messages
- Fixing Kerio Connect Antivirus Plugin Timeout Issues