A Task is an activity that you must complete at a specific time or as per the deadline.
This article provides the process on how to manage the Tasks feature in Kerio Connect Client/Webmail. The following are the Task functionalities included in this article:
Ensure that Kerio Connect Client is installed on Windows or Mac or to access the Webmail.
- In Kerio Connect Client, go to the Tasks section.
- Click the NEW TASK button.
- Add a date and time for the Reminder section. Set a Due date (optional).
- Add a Description of the Task.
- Click SAVE.
Working with Tasks
In the Tasks section, you can:
- Sort your Tasks into folders.
- Mark the Tasks as Completed using the checkbox on their left.
- View the finished Tasks in the Completed tasks section.
- Remove a Task by right-clicking on it and selecting Delete.
Sorting Tasks into Folders
- Your default Task folder is My tasks.
- To add another folder, click the plus sign next to FOLDERS and specify a name.
- To move a Task to a different folder, drag it from its original folder to another in the tree section on the left.
Sharing Your Task Folders
You can also share your Task folders and view the Tasks others share with you.