December 8, 2019
Kerio Control 9.3.3 BETA 1 addresses several bugs, issues, and improvements for performance and VPN.
- HyperScan engine in SNORT for increased performance
- VPN Tunnel support for SHA2 in Phase2
- 2FA failure on Kerio Control Linux VPN Client
- Cannot add multiple VPNs into traffic rules
- Problem with port forwarding by source IP
Note: We appreciate anybody who can test this new functionality. It is advised to have proper backup mechanisms in place when running in the production environments.