Kerio Connect 9.2.11 has been released and is available for download.
Release Date: December 09, 2019
What Has Changed?
Changes in this release include:
- KOFF performance improvements for searching items. This mainly benefits x64 platforms.
- Open Java runtime is used for XMPP (repacing Oracle Java).
- Kerio Connect fails to start if luks.container file is missing.
- The built-in Admin archive folder rights "checkbox" cannot be deactivated in Windows.
- BCC is ignored in emails sent via ActiveSync.
- A calendar invite from iCloud moves to another time.
- List of recipients in webmail/Kerio Connect client cannot be minimised
- Cannot deactivate access to the archive for users.
- Chat is not working in Safari.
- Kerio Connect trims large notes with no warning.
- Delivery/Read receipts are not working with Outlook 2016/2019 Exchange ActiveSync profile.
- eM Client: When trying to share a calendar, an unnamed error pops up.
- eM Client: When you want to upload a new distribution list on Kerio, an error pops up, and the upload will not be successful. It does not matter if you copy the list or create a new one.
- Email attachments are missing when using Outlook with KOC.
- GAL photos do not sync with AD.
- Kerio Connect webmail login form does not contain anti-CFR token (XSS).
- Kerio Connect compatibility with The Bat! IMAP search.
- Outlook for Mac reverts back change to appointment date from series.
- Private Calendar Event's attachments are visible to all users.
- Public calendar link broken after renaming the calendar via BusyCal (MacOS).
- Reply messages contain extra strange numbers and characters.
- Report Problem and Technical Support buttons are not working.
- Secure Message signing does not work when the recipient is macOS Mojave Apple Mail.
- The message when an attachment is blocked is not displayed in KOFF.
- Timezone issue for Outlook 365 calendar invites.
- Title for New Contact group, New task, and New note is incorrect.
- When a user clicks to add extra disk space and Resizing Fails error occurs.
- LDAP custom search Filter returns unnecessary results.
It is recommended to have a backup mechanism in place before performing the upgrade procedure.