ExOS 7.4.12 Release Notes
Release Date: December 18, 2019
Download the software update ExOS v7.4.12
- MD5 Hash: 9d93c3172c6400600c4a74e2e46e49
- Size: 692960646 bytes
Supported upgrade versions:
- 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.1u1, 7.0.2, 7.0.2u1, 7.0.3, 7.0.3u1 and 7.4.1, 7.4.2, 7.4.3, 7.4.4, 7.4.4u1, 7.4.4u2, 7.4.5, 7.4.6, 7.4.7, 7.4.8, 7.4.9,7.4.10, 7.4.11.
- 6.4.6, 6.4.7
3062, 4062, 8063, 8064, 10063, 10064, 12063, 12064 and all Virtual Appliances.
Upgrading from a previous version of 7.x, is a direct update to 7.4.12
Upgrading from a version prior to 6.4.3:
- Upgrade from appliance version to 6.4.3, and reboot.
- Upgrade from 6.4.3 to 6.4.6 or 6.4.7, and reboot.
- Upgrade from 6.4.6/6.4.7 to 7.4.7, and reboot.
Upgrading from a 6.x version after 6.4.3:
- Upgrade from appliance version to 6.4.6 or 6.4.7, and reboot.
- Upgrade from 6.4.6 / 6.4.7 to 7.4.7, and reboot.
The upgrade from 6.4.3 may take longer than normal due to the database upgrade that takes place.
v7.x will only accelerate with peers running 6.4.3 and later due to a change to the Exinda internal protocols. If you are installing v7.x into an x800 estate, the best approach is to upgrade your core box to 6.4.3 and then install v7 on one or more branch offices.
- This allows all the existing appliances to accelerate to the core appliance and allows the v7 appliance(s) to accelerate to the core box running 6.4.3.
Summary of Changes
Exinda Network Orchestrator 7.4.12 brings support for 40Gbps NIC cards that are supported on the 1006x and 1206x models as well as other items mentioned below.
- Reduced CPU utilization in accelerated clusters
- Support for 40Gbps Network Card
- Monitor Realtime - 1 Second refresh rate
- Disabling cluster sync acceleration does not show in configuration
- iPerf execution from WebUI is not retained when moving away from the tab
- Disable RC4 on port 8015 and 443
- iPerf not stopped by CLI command: no iperf
- Realtime pages can be printed if No Refresh is specified for Auto-Refresh Rate