You may need to set up your Addressbook with LDAP to display more than 200 contact records. It can be done by editing the Kerio Connect mailserver.cfg file.
Kerio Connect 9.2.9 p1 and higher versions
Admin (root) access to the Kerio Connect server is required.
- Stop the Kerio Connect server.
- Navigate to the Kerio Connect installation folder. The default locations are:
- Edit the mailserver.cfg file. Locate the following variable and increase its value to the desired limit:
<table name="Misc">Note: The default value is 200.
- Start the Kerio Connect server.
- Configuring LDAP Server in Kerio Connect to Work with Microsoft Outlook
- Setting up Outlook to Use LDAP Address Book
- Configuring LDAP Access in Evolution