The migrated configuration is corrupt or the old (removed) interfaces are still cached in the internal configuration files.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Log into your Kerio Control via SSH and navigate to the
- Open the stats.cfg file (using Nano editor) and locate unnecessary interfaces.
- Delete the entire list item from InterfaceStats list, as seen below:
- Save the changes using the shortcut CTRL+X and click yes.
- Restart Kerio Control using this command:
The unnecessary interfaces no longer show in the traffic charts.