At times, you may need to deny all connections to the Spotify servers via Kerio Control. To do this, you need to enable the firewall Content Filter rule. If the users have installed the desktop version of Spotify, you also need to add a Traffic Rule to drop traffic to the Spotify servers.
- Log in to the Kerio Control Administration interface.
- Navigate to Configuration > Content Filter.
- Click Add and specify Name, Detected Content, and Action for the rule.
Note: If you need to block Spotify only for a specific user, group, IP address, or Guest interface, modify the Source field.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
- Navigate to Configuration > Traffic Rules.
- Create a traffic rule for the following IP addresses:
18.104.22.168/22- Spotify Servers
22.214.171.124/21- Mobile & Desktop Clients
126.96.36.199/24- Mobile & Desktop Clients
- Click Apply.