This article shares the process of retrieving the '.eml' file or the 'email source' for a message. This is useful for resolving issues when emails are marked as spam/phishing for no apparent reason.
Note: You must be logged into the full-featured Kerio Connect client to complete the process indicated in this article.
You can obtain the email source for a message without accessing the mail-server-store folder by following these steps:
- Log into the Kerio Connect client.
- Click on the folder where the message is contained.
- Right-click on the message and select 'View Source'.
- Go to Edit > Select All from the application menu.
- Copy the text and paste it into a text editor (e.g., Notepad).
- Save this message to a file and share it with support as needed.