This article provides clarification regarding the status of the GFI WebMonitor product and offers an alternative solution (Kerio Control) for similar functionality.
Based on the current product trending in the market and customer feedback, we have decided to initiate End of Life (EOL) for the GFI WebMonitor product.
Products reach EOL for several reasons, including changing market demands, technology innovation and development driving changes in the product, the product naturally maturing over time, etc. While this is an established part of a product life cycle, GFI recognizes that EOL product life milestones must be clearly stated to allow you and your customers to plan accordingly with your business operations.
- The end of life date will be the date of each existing subscription expiry.
- The end of renewal for existing subscriptions is January 31, 2020.
- WebMonitor will continue functioning for the duration of the existing subscription.
- The current level of support will also be offered.
- GFI WebMonitor will not be offered within GFI Unlimited effective January 1, 2020.
Even as GFI WebMonitor reached end of life, we are preserving the same capabilities to prevent web threats and manage internet activity within our Kerio Control product. To learn more about Kerio Control, please visit the product page.