GFI LanGuard 12.5 (build 20191226) is available for download.
Release Date: January 14, 2020
What Has Changed?
Changes in this release include the following:
- Refreshed main desktop application icons
- UI Gauge refresh in windows and reports
- Flattened all Report Charts
- Scan via Hostname (support for networks where NTLM is disabled)
- Refactored reports to be in line with the latest PCI-DSS specifications.
- Performance improvements on all reports (Central Management Console)
- Sending email to Office 356 fails
- Scanning does not work with NTLM disabled
- Central Management Console fails if only TLS 1.2 is active
- Generating a scheduled report with filtered targets fails
- Auto remediation happening on groups where it is disabled
License keys for GFI LanGuard 12 are still supported for GFI LanGuard 12.5 and no key updates are required.
For information on how to upgrade from GFI LanGuard 12.4, go to Upgrading GFI LanGuard.