There may be a need to perform a downgrading procedure for Kerio Connect due to various reasons (performance issues, latency bugs, etc.). This article provides the process for downgrading Kerio Connect.
- Admin/root access to the Kerio Connect server
- Ensure you have a Full Backup of Kerio Connect data available.
- Uninstall the current version of Kerio Connect.
Do NOT choose the options to delete the message store and configuration files.
- Download the required version from the Kerio Software Archive.
- Install Kerio Connect (depending on the server OS).
Kerio Connect is successfully downgraded to the previous version.