Kerio Connect 9.2.12 has been released and is available for download.
Release date: January 17, 2020
What Has Changed?
Kerio Connect 9.2.12 Beta brings fixes to previously reported issues/bugs. These updates are as follows:
- Crashes with KThreadPool errors on the macOS.
- Сannot install Kerio Connect Account Assistant in macOS Catalina.
- KEMT | Userlist is empty when using Exchange 2013 and 2016.
- Missing KOFF Account type because of Simplified Account Creation.
- eM Client: When trying to share a calendar, an unnamed error pops up.
- Emails duplicated in a mailbox in certain scenarios.
We appreciate anybody who can test this new functionality.
- Linux Debian
- Linux RPM