AnswerWarning: By not following these steps after your number porting is completed, your number will be set to "ring busy" to prevent potentially confidential faxes from reaching an undesired/unspecified routing destination.
Go to https://www.faxmakeronline.com/Account/LogOn
Logon using your Faxmaker Online email address and password.
Only accounts configured in the Administratorsconfiguration can log in to GFI FaxMaker Online.
If not at the dashboard, select Dashboard from the top toolbar.
In the top right box you will see your pool of fax numbers.
Fig.1You will know you have newly ported fax numbers when there are numbers in the unassigned column as you can see listed above in figure 1.
You will now need to assign these newly ported numbers to a fax user. The steps below will explain this process.
1. Hover over the gear on the top toolbar and select users from the dropdown.
2. You should see a page that looks like figure 2.
3. If you have no users listed see the Adding new users section of the FaxMaker Online Administration Manual or select the link below.
4. Once the new users are added, or you already had users listed, you are ready to assign your new numbers for use with FaxMaker Online.
5. Select the gear to the right of the user’s name and email address you would like to assign a fax number to and then select edit user from the dropdown menu.
6. The area to the right will no longer be greyed out and is now available to edit.
7. Select the Fax tab. Once selected the section on the right will look like figure 3 if no number is assigned to this user.
8. Deselect the “No Fax number required” box and the options to add a fax number will now be visible like in figure 4.
9. From the “Choose fax number” field, select the down arrow on the right and your list of available fax numbers will appear in a dropdown menu.
10. Select the number you would like to assign to that user.
11. The “Fax sending email’ should already be filled in with this users email address.
12. In the field that says “RECEIVING EMAIL” in small letters on the right, enter the email address or addresses that you would like to receive the incoming faxes for this number.
Only one number can be assigned to a user at one time and up to three FaxMaker Online user’s email addresses can be added to the receiving email list.
Select save from the top black toolbar when you have completed entering all of the information in this area and repeat 1 through 12 for each unassigned line.