This article describes how to find the customer account that is associated with a license. This is useful when a customer attempts to activate the license of their product, but they do not know the details of their login account.
- Log in to the GFI Accounts System using your partner login credentials.
- Navigate to Manage > Licenses.
- In the Search field, type the company name of your customer account.
The table updates automatically and returns the matching results.
- In the ENDUSER column, locate the email address associated with the account.
- If the customer does not know their password, they can reset their password.
Note: If you cannot find your customer account, or you do not see their license, contact your distributor.