When faxes fail through GFI FaxMaker Online, it may be necessary to open a support case with Concord to troubleshoot.
Verify the following before opening a support case with Concord
- Dial the number to ensure you hear fax tones.
- If you do not hear fax tones - check the format in which the customer is dialing.
- If you do hear a fax tone and the customer is still receiving failures - check that the 'To' address of the email is formatted correctly (any number dialed outside of the US must include a '+' before the country code - eg
+firstname.lastname@example.org a Belgium fax number).
If the customer is still getting failures, it may be necessary to open a case with Concord to investigate further.
To open a case with concord include the following
- Address an email to
- Include a description of the issue
- Include the MBX Number of the affected user
- Include the Job ID (also called Fax Tracking Number) eg.
- Include the Date and Time of the failure