Feature requests can be submitted to the GFI Feedback Community Portal located at the GFI Forum. It is a community where you can submit an idea, vote on existing ideas or add your own comment.
This article provides detailed information on what the GFI Feedback Community is and the best practices to follow while submitting feedback and requests on the forum.
What is the GFI Feedback Community?
Here is how it works:
- Users submit their ideas.
- Our community (you) discusses and votes on the ideas.
- The best ideas get approved by management.
You will find this site to be quite intuitive.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit your ideas to the GFI Feedback Community. This will give your idea full visibility to the community, allowing others to share their votes and comments in a very organized fashion.
- Through understanding the needs of our customers and listening to your ideas, we will be able to continually deliver better technology through delightful user experience.
We welcome you to visit the GFI Feedback Community via the Forums portal and start sharing your ideas today!
You can find the usage policy details at GFI Feedback Community Usage Policy.