After rebooting the server both GFI FaxMaker services fail to start with the error:
Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure.
- All Supported Environments
The user password was mistyped.
To change the GFI FaxMaker services login account after installation, proceed as follows:
- Open the Services Panel by going to Control Panel> 'Administrative Tools' > Services.
- Locate and double click on the GFI FaxMaker Message Transfer Agent and GFI FaxMaker Server service.
- Select the Log On tab and in the Log on as: section select This account.
- Specify an account having Administrative rights in the format <Domain>\<User>
- Provide the correct password for the specified account.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Select the General tab and click on the Start button to start the service.