- GFI FaxMaker
- All supported environments
This generic error means that GFI FaxMaker attempts to dial a fax number, but it fails to setup the fax call successfully. The reasons for a call failure can be various depending on the environment where GFI FaxMaker is installed.
The initial approaches are:
- Check manually whether a user can dial the fax number and can hear a fax tone
- Check if the issue persists only with this fax number and if it is reproducible
Please check then if a prefix is required in order to dial out (this only applies to FaxMaker installation that are behind a PABX).
- Having an invalid fax number
- Requiring a prefix to dial out