Document conversion is failing with the following error:
Error while preparing final fax file.
- GFI FaxMaker
- All Supported Environments
SOLUTIONRemove the FaxMaker printer and the printer drivers. To do this:
- Stop the GFI FaxMaker server service
- Open Printers and Faxes and remove the FaxMaker printer
- Open File then Server Properties
- Select the Drivers tab
- Remove FaxMaker from this list
- Open C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\x64\3 and verify that anything with FaxMaker or FM is gone
- Restart the Print Spooler service
- Open ..\Program Files\GFI\FaxMaker and run FMprinter_install.cmd to reinstall the printer
- Restart the GFI FaxMaker server service
The printer DLL files are corrupted or of the wrong version.