After installing a Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034 device, "Misc Error: Incompatible Driver or Library Version" is seen in the GFI FaxMaker Monitor.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034 fax device
- Ensure Antivirus Exclusions as defined in: KBID003317
- Disable UAC and reboot the machine
- Attempt to load the device with the TR1034 Diagnostic Utility. If no errors are presented when loading the TR1034 Diagnostic, close the diagnostic and restart the GFI FaxMaker Services, then re-open the GFI FaxMaker Monitor (to ensure the Misc Error does not recur)
- IF loading the device with the TR1034 Diagnostic does not resolve the issue, please attempt to reinstall the TR1034 Drivers as defined in: How to re-install Brooktrout TR1034 drivers
The Dialogic Brooktrout TR1034 Drivers are not loading successfully due to UAC and/or Antivirus interfering with the process.