When trying to add an Active Directory group or user to the licensed users in the GFI FaxMaker configuration, the following error is returned:
'This group cannot be added since it is not assigned a FAXmaker address'
'This user cannot be added since it is not assigned an SMTP address.'
- GFI FaxMaker
- Active Directory
- Open Active Directory Users and Computers
- Expand the domain from which the group or user is being retrieved and click Users
- Locate the group or user you are adding to GFI FaxMaker and double click it to open its Properties
- Enter an email address for the group or user in the E-mail field
- Click OK to apply the changes
- Add the group or user to the GFI FaxMaker configuration again