After the fax is sent, its fax transmission report is not received by the sender.
- GFI FaxMaker
- All Supported Environments
GFI FaxMaker can be configured to send (or not to send) transmission reports for successful and/or failed faxes, with or without attachments. For complete details, refer to Transmission Reports.
You can use the following options to fix the issue:
- Please ensure with your administrator that the transmission report is enabled and set up for your sender email address. Enable the sending of transmission reports by checking the desired boxes under GFI FaxMaker Configuration.
- Open the GFI FaxMaker Configuration and navigate to Advanced > Transmission Reports > Properties.
- Please check your spam folder and (where applicable) the spam settings.
- If you have checked both of the above and still have not received a notification within 30 minutes, please contact GFI Software Technical Support.
You will be able to receive the fax transmission reports successfully.