All inbound faxes are garbled and illegible while using a MultiTech modem. Below is a fax sample:
- GFI FaxMaker
- All supported environments
- MultiTech Modem
Some modem types receive inbound faxes in the reverse order.
Follow these steps to fix the issue:
- Open modems.dev file (located in the GFI FaxMaker server root directory) using Notepad.
- Find the 'line of modem profile name' that contains the 'name of the modem driver' you are currently using.
- Add the string
-revat the end of the line (keep it on the same line).
- Save the file and exit Notepad.
- Restart the GFI FaxMaker FaxServer service.
All inbound faxes are legible while using a MultiTech modem.