FaxMaker Monitor displays the following error:
FaxMaker could not initialize line - device error 34.
- GFI FaxMaker.
- All Supported Environments.
This issue is usually caused when changing from one ISDN Card to another (e.g., from AVM to Diva). CAPIs from different manufacturers cannot co-exist on the same system.
- Open the command prompt and execute the following commands:
- In Device Manager, click View and enable Show hidden devices.
- Remove all references to non-existent ISDN devices.
- Uninstall the all CAPI/LANCAPI drivers from non-existent devices from the control panel.
Note: In Windows Server 2008, uninstall the drivers from the Device Manager and choose to delete drivers.
The FaxMaker Monitor modifies the ISDN Card to another successfully.